Thursday, September 6, 2012

This crush is killing me.

Im writing this to just get the crap out of my head. Not for readers, or comments, or anything like that. In fact, I hope that no one sees this.

I think I am going crazy. You see, I have a crush on this guy and even though he has made it VERY clear in his actions of late that he doesnt like me, I cant get him out of my damn head. 

I have deleted and blocked him from Twitter, although I can still see everything he posts. So that isnt very productive for me to get him out of sight and out of mind...

I have blocked him from seeing my Facebook, but kept him as a friend so I can still see his page. Again, not productive.

I dont know what to do. I have been told to just get over it. But I still like him! How the fuck do I get over him? 

I feel like a damn 16 yr old. And the worst part is that he and I are barely talking, so I cant even talk to him about this. Not that talking to him would do any good. He keeps saying he cant or wont date because he is emotionally fucked up... I ask what happened in his past to make him emotionally fucked up, and he says I dont want to talk about it. I want to leave it all in the past. .... Uhhhh ok, then stop using the excuse that you are emotionally fucked up. 

UGH. I dont know what the fuck to do.  I guess time will just work this crush out of my system? 

Why can't he just talk to me and give us a chance? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment